Theatre Of Hearts’ collage workshop encourages self-expression through creation. The workshop helps maximize creativity and encourages meaningful engagement with group members. Using techniques taught by professional artists, teams work together to create collage artworks with a variety of art materials. Include our collage workshop as part of your work retreat or training sessions. Give your team down time, away from their computers and smart phones to allow creativity to flow and new ideas to form. Workshops are tailored to engage employees through group exercises. Theatre Of Hearts is a 501(c) non-profit. The cost of the workshop is a tax-deductible donation that will help fund Theatre Of Hearts’ Youth First Artist-In-Residence Program, a quality arts education curriculum for low income, under served youth in LA county. A win win situation for the parties involved.
If you’re interested in having Theatre Of Hearts organize a collage workshop for your team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.384.6878 for more information.
At Los Padrinos Juvenile Hall in Downey, 105 students produced two student-driven, large-scale murals as a part of TOHYF’s Literacy and Mural Project.
Theatre Of Hearts/Youth First is featured as a local organization in LA to support on Giving Tuesday 2014
Seniors in Theatre Of Hearts’ fine art photography workshops learn skills for the digital age and exhibit their pieces in Arcadia Park.
- Theatre of Hearts / Youth First Collage Workshop
- Los Angeles County Office of Education News: Mural projects motivate incarcerated youth (March 2, 2016)
- 94.7 The Wave: Local LA Organizations To Support on Giving Tuesday (December 2, 2014)
- Arcadia Weekly: Senior shutterbugs share new skills at exhibition at Arcadia Park July 22 (July 17, 2014)
- LA Now: Theatre Of Hearts/Youth First Camp Mendenhall Mural (2013)
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @theatreofhearts.