Theatre Of Hearts 35th Anniversary Celebration “Arts Connect” event showcasing our Youth First Artist in Residence program. Guests were invited to interact with artist-mentors in improvisation exercises in theatre, music, dance, visual, and creative writing, Arts education was introduced to the community at large. A fun time was had by all. This event was funded by The Department of Cultural Affairs.
We are grateful for everyone who attended our 35th Annual Celebration: Arts Connect community event! Special thanks to our artist-mentors who demonstrated interactive art exercises with community members, showcasing how arts education is vital to strengthen our youth and community. We would also like to thank the Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs for funding this event!
Theatre Of Hearts Youth First is honored to have received at our 35th anniversary “Art Connect” event a Certificate of Recognition from The City of Los Angeles, 1st District Councilmember, Gilbert A. Cedillo for successfully providing high quality arts education to undeserved youth and their families through Los Angeles City and County! Thank you to our artist-mentors, board members, and TOHYF staff for making this event a huge success funded in part by the Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs.
Congratulations to the wonderful Visual Artists who went home with their own original piece of art! We are grateful for everyone who came to the Theatre Of Hearts Paint and Sip Fundraising Event in the courtyard of the Historical Granada Building, to support our Youth First Artist-In-Residence program that provides standards-based customized, long term, high-quality, multidisciplinary arts education workshops to at-promise youth at schools and community-based sites countywide!
Theatre Of Hearts/Youth First mission statement is to promote understanding between people through cultural and artistic forums and to empower local communities through education in the arts.
- Recap Video for Theatre Of Hearts 35th Anniversary Celebration: “Arts Connect” Event!
- Theatre Of Hearts 35th Anniversary Event: Arts Connect!
- Theatre Of Hearts Youth First Receives Certificate of Recognition from the City of Los Angeles and 1st District Council Member, Gilberto A. Cedillo!
- Theatre Of Hearts 2021 Paint and Sip Fundraiser!
- Theatre Of Heart’s Second Annual “Comedy Night”
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @theatreofhearts.