Los Angeles County Office of Education News: A Facelift and a Lift Up at Juvenile Hall (October 4, 2011)
Over the course of 4 months and 8 TOHYF workshops, 160 youth worked with two Artist Mentors to produce 4 large-scale murals for the Los Angeles County Office of Education at Barry J, Nidorf Juvenile Hall in Sylmar.
Read the story
- Los Angeles County Office of Education News: Mural projects motivate incarcerated youth (March 2, 2016)
- 94.7 The Wave: Local LA Organizations To Support on Giving Tuesday (December 2, 2014)
- Arcadia Weekly: Senior shutterbugs share new skills at exhibition at Arcadia Park July 22 (July 17, 2014)
- LA Now: Theatre Of Hearts/Youth First Camp Mendenhall Mural (2013)
- Santa Clarita Valley News: Mural Project Keeps Youth Probationers Busy in Lake Hughes (January 11, 2013)
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @theatreofhearts.