Los Angeles County Office of Education News: A Facelift and a Lift Up at Juvenile Hall (October 4, 2011)
Over the course of 4 months and 8 TOHYF workshops, 160 youth worked with two Artist Mentors to produce 4 large-scale murals for the Los Angeles County Office of Education at Barry J, Nidorf Juvenile Hall in Sylmar.
Read the story
- Our 18th and 19th Murals, Completed!
- California Arts Council: We got the grant!
- LOS ANGELES TIMES SPEAKS WITH THEATRE OF HEARTS/YOUTH FIRST ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ARTS
- Theatre of Hearts / Youth First Collage Workshop
- Los Angeles County Office of Education News: Mural projects motivate incarcerated youth (March 2, 2016)
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @theatreofhearts.